Thursday 1 April 2010

Good Friday Walk

Just in case anyone is reading this during the night, or before the walk in the morning, I thought I would post this email that I received;

Hello everyone!
Our walk tomorrow is Balchrochan and Burnside, Kirkmichael. It is only 2 miles long as we want to be back in plenty of time to enjoy the Hot Cross Buns at the Session House before lunch time and not sure how the weather will be either. Meet as usual at the shop at 10.00am.

Please let me know of other walkers' emails that you know of. Also, could you let anyone else interested in our walks know of our plans tomorrow.

Karen has started a blog of our walks - it is wonderful! She will let you know all about it tomorrow.

Looking forward to a catch up with you all,

Jeanette
 
Sorry I didn't get this up sooner but, due to the snow storms of the past couple of days I lost all communications with the outside world!  It was all back on this morning except the internet, and I only just came home and opened the one above.  Mind you, it was a lovely quiet evening with no-one ringing in or out - peace!

No comments: